The Procedure for the sale-purchase of commodities and in order to prepare our offer under
EXW/FOB/CFR/CIF 2010 Incoterms, we need any of these:
1.1) End buyer`s credentials available, website, contact person, charge, corporate tel, email and enquiry details (quantity, specifications, packing, offered payment, target price/destiny port) OR
1.2) Reseller`s Bank Capability Letter with bank officer`s corporate email (or verification of funds with buyer`s bank officer corporate email) OR
1.3) Registration as our EISENHARDT Authorized Agent EAA Membership
.for the solicited service.
2) The Seller issues draft Sale-Purchase Contract for buyer's acceptance.
3) Buyer sends the draft of agreed financial instrument (completed bank`s application form) to be accepted and confirmed by Seller's Bank.
4) Buyers returns the Contract signed via international courier for Seller´s signature or Buyer and Seller sign in a top table meeting in our offices in Buenos Aires - Argentina.
5) Within 7 (seven) banking days after the signature of the Contract, the Buyer issues to Seller the financial instrument as mutually agreed.
6) Shipment/s commence according with the agreed delivery schedule.
Trading Terms »