EISENHARDT is pleased to inform that we are in position to supply crude oils, fuels and petro derivates products supplied by bona fide refinery In Iran via EISENHARDT `s desk in Germany.
The Oil and Petrochemical Products supplied are:
- Crude oils;
- Light ends Gasoil, LPG, Gasoline, Naphtha;
- Middle distillates: Jet Fuels;
- Dark products: Fuel Oil, Vacuum Gasoil, Bitumen;
- Petro chemical products: aromatics, olefins, gasoline components, methanol.
1. REFINERY ISSUES LETTER OF INTENT OR END BUYER ISSUES LOI AND BANK CAPABILITY LETTER ISSUED TO EISENHARDT CONFIRMING FUNDS AVAILABLE.
2. SELLER ISSUES SPA CONTRACT AND BUYER SIGNS, SEALS SPA AND RETURNS TO SELLER.
3. SELLER ISSUES PARTIAL PROOF OF PRODUCT "PPOP":
3.A. PRODUCT QUALITY PASSPORT (ANALYSIS REPORT);
3.B. VESSEL QUESTIONNAIRE 88.
4. BUYER ISSUES IRREVOCABLE SWIFT MT760/SBLC/IRDLC TO SELLER'S WORLD FIRST CLASS BANK COVERING TWO MONTH OF SHIPMENT BASED ON SELLER'S APPROVED MT760/SBLC/IRDLC VERBIAGE.
5. SELLER ISSUES OPERATIVE 1% PERFORMANCE BOND.
6. WITHIN 5 BANKING DAYS AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF THE SWIFT MT760/SBLC/IRDLC, SELLER WILL MOVE THE VESSEL TO BUYER'S DESTINATION PORT AND ISSUES FULL POP DOCUMENTS TO BUYER:
6.A. COMMERCIAL INVOICE;
6.B. BILL OF LADING;
6.C. INSPECTION REPORT AT LOADING PORT (THE QUALITY AND QUANTITY REPORT OF WHICH SHALL BE USED IN THE FINAL COMPUTATION OF PAYMENT ON OUTTURNED METRIC TONS);
6.D. SHIP'S TANKS ULLAGE REPORT;
6.E. MASTER'S RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS;
6.F. MANIFEST OF CARGO.
7. AFTER SATISFACTORY INSPECTION, BUYER RELEASE MT103/TT PAYMENT TO SELLER BANK, 100% PAYABLE FOR EACH SHIPMENT WITHIN 3 BANKING DAYS UPON THE CARGO PASSED SGS, SAYBOLT, INSPECTORATE OR SIMILAR AND RECEIPT OF ALL THE RELEVANT PAYMENT DOCUMENTS FOR CARGO AT DISCHARGE PORT.
8. BUYER CONTACTS THE CAPTAIN ON BOARD TO CONFIRM THE ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL (ETA) AND CURRENT POSITION OF THE SAID VESSELS.
9. BUYER SHALL ARRANGE FOR AN INDEPENDENT INSPECTION COMPANY ACCEPTED BY BOTH PARTIES (THE QUALITY AND QUANTITY REPORT) AT DISCHARGE PORT.
To start, it is required:
" End buyer`s company website and credentials, contact person, charge, corporate email, tel and operation details (product, specifications, destiny port, target price/discount expected).
" End buyer`s LOI issued to Eisenhardt including contact person, charge, corporate email, tel and operation details (product, specifications, destiny port, target price/discount expected).
" Reseller`s LOI and BCL issued to Eisenhardt confirming funds available.
To start, it is required:
" Major / refinery`s company website and credentials, contact person, charge, corporate email, tel and operation details (product, specifications, destiny port, target price/discount expected).
Reseller`s LOI and copy of Refinery`s Processing Agreement.
We invite and welcome all serious buyers willing to visit us at our offices in Germany or Argentina www.eisenhardt-trading.com/contacto-english.html
The Offer will be sent only once we have verified potential buyer. Thanks for your understanding.
The commissions to be covered by Eisenhardt. Seller`s side is closed and Buyer`s side is opened. Commission amount will be defined once verified fundable buyer has been introduced to us with enquiry details. No commission amount will be defined before formal introduction of buyer is done to Eisenhardt.
The FPA for the fee commissions will be signed at the Contract stage. If you consider necessary, Eisenhardt is opened to sign a NCNDA www.eisenhardt-trading.com/wordsdocuments/NCNDA.doc with all involved parties, including verified fundable buyer.