EISENHARDT | Procedures
The Procedure for the sale-purchase of commodities and in order to prepare our offer under
EXW/FOB/CFR/CIF 2010 Incoterms, we need any of these:
1.1) End buyer`s corporate profile and website, contact person, charge, tel, corporate email and enquiry details (quantity, specifications, packing, offered price and destiny port) OR
1.2) Registration as our EISENHARDT Authorized Agent EAA Membership
.for the solicited service.
2) The Seller issues draft Sale-Purchase Contract for buyer's acceptance.
3) Buyer sends the draft of agreed financial instrument (completed bank`s application form) to be accepted and confirmed by Seller's Bank.
4) Buyers returns the Contract signed via international courier for Seller´s signature or Buyer and Seller sign in a top table meeting in our offices in Hattingen, Germany or Buenos Aires, Argentina.
5) Within 7 (seven) banking days after the signature of the Contract, the Buyer issues to Seller the financial instrument as mutually agreed.
6) Shipment/s commence according with the agreed delivery schedule.
Trading Terms »